Custom Art Commissions by Artist Fearneve
Commissioning a piece of art from me is easy. Simply send me a message with your query!
You can also commission a handcrafted clay sculpture or incense holder or have a unique piece of jewellery created just for you! Please contaact for details/prices/etc for these type of queries.
I can be commissioned for all sorts of art ideas, fantasy art, faery art, illustration work etc as well as the regular portrait types. I claim the right to refuse any commission that I don't want to do, which may be because I don't have the time or because it isn't fitting with my style of artwork. I will contact to explain why though, should I feel I'm unable to do it.
- Email me your chosen photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will need at least 1 good quality photo of the your chosen subject that you'd like me to draw if it involves a pet. I can do pet portraits but much prefer to work in my own style with an image instead of a copy of a photo. So if you're looking for something a bit different please contact for a chat about your ideas. If you are then happy to order, I can start work on your portrait/artwork when possible/agreed.
- A detailed description of what you'd like and the medium/ size you would like.
Prices are set by size and details such as extra figure/animal, background, detailed background and so on. After you have sent me all relevant details, I will get back to you with a terms and a price including shipping if requested as well as an estimated start and end date.
If you wish to book your commission I require a 25% deposit(non-refundable), the remainder to be paid when you collect your artwork. I do have a list for commissions so I'll let you know before payment, when I should be able to start your work.
Portraits usually take up to 1-6 months to complete, dependent on size and medium used and you'll be advised of its progress during that time.
Payment by Paypal or cheque.
Photo tips ~ I can only draw the detail I see so having a good photograph is vital if the commission requires one or more. Make sure you have good lighting and the best angle to take it from is to have the horses eye level in line with yours. Make sure the photo captures the character of your horse/pet to help me try to capture that in the artwork.
I won't work from very small photographs or blurred or dark ones. I need to be able to see your favoured photograph clearly. The more detail the better. As clear as possible and as big as possible.
I can work in the following mediums
- graphite (lead pencil)
- Coloured pencil
- Digital artwork
And also a mixture of the above, e.g: graphite and charcoal.
I always use quality paper, paints, pencils etc. Pencil drawings will be sprayed with artists fixative after completion for protection and varnish used for acrylic paintings.
Copyright remains with the artist. You are purchasing the artwork and not the right to reproduce the art in any way, All publishing and printing rights remain with the artist, including rights to use for promotional purposes on my website etc.
Or to order:
- Email me with your request.
- If all is agreed, then send me your photographs if required, and after deciding how you'd like it to be, then I will give you a date for the work to start and you will need to pay the deposit.
- I will keep you updated as to your commissions progress.
- You will be shown the completed piece after which payment can be made and your original art sent to you. In the event that you no longer require it then I reserve the right to sell or exhibit the piece.
- I aim to turn around work within 1-6 months but this may differ depending on size. I will give you a guide of finishing time and you will be kept up to date.
Gift vouchers can also be purchased for that unique gift idea!
Commission an original drawing or painting - perfect as a special gift or for a personal piece of art for your home.